11.14.2010

I haven't felt this lonely in awhile. Sometimes I feel so foolish for imagining myself with a boyfriend or with a guy that I find in interest in. I don't know what it is but I'm really longing to find/experience what love is. I also long to find a circle of friends that I can hang out with and actually act like myself. I don't what it is but I always seem to "scare" people away. Maybe it's because I have that stand-offish look. People never approach me and I'm way too shy to spark up a conversation.
God, I feel so fucking lonely. I just want to curl up in a ball and go to sleep. Fuck, maybe I just don't feel like doing this stupid research essay. I've been thinking and maybe college isn't for me. Gosh, but I have to think about my education and making $$$. Fuck life. Life sucks. Simple as that, Life fucking sucks dick!