10.20.2009

Japantown Haul

My sister and I went to go pick up my other sister back from Washington. So, knowing me (who always love an opportunity to go to Japantown) my sister kindly took me there. I love SF. I can't wait to live there. Ahh~~


My addiction!!
I have so many pairs of lashes.



All my goodies


Don't you just love the bay area's weather?


My dinner bento.


Mmm. Yes! Miso soup!


On our way back home.

I can't wait to go back to SF. Hopefully I get to come back again this December for my 18th birthday. Oh, I wanna do so much stuff because whenever I'm there, I always feel rushed all the time. Gahh, excited for all the stuff we might do!
I still have alot of homework to do. And my stomach is killing me. I shall go do a roughdraft of my Hamlet essay now.

No comments:

Post a Comment